[Seaside] Re: Welcome to the "seaside" mailing list

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 22:57:43 UTC 2011

Hmm, when loading SeasideRest in pharo 1.3 it did not fail, but I didn't got
the WAAdmin class, so I was not able to publish no service at all :).

Using the one click seaside image should probably work (I didn't test it
yet), but I wanted to know if I am able to load it without loading the
entire seaside (as it was said in the pharo mailing list).

BTW, sorry for not changing the email subject.  I got a newby attack, as
usual :).

Thanks everyone!
Guille