[Seaside] Re: Anyone building seaside images on a mac with Jenkins?

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:41:19 UTC 2011

Hi.
I am not a bash expert, I just want to share how to follow symbolic links
I've seen in a script:

#!/usr/bin/env bash
# Find our location
SELF_LOCATION=$(cd "$(dirname "$0")" ; pwd)

# Was this invoked as a link ?
if [ -L "$0" ]
then
     LINKTO=$(/usr/bin/readlink "$0")

     # Is the link a relative path
     if [[ "${LINKTO}" = /* ]]
     then
        # absolute path so just invoke it
        exec "${LINKTO}" "$@"
     else
        # invoke by prepending our folder
        exec "${SELF_LOCATION}/${LINKTO}" "$@"
    fi
fi

# Run IDE
"${SELF_LOCATION}/AptanaStudio3" -application
com.aptana.commandline.launcher.LauncherApplication "$@" > /dev/null 2>&1 &

# Detach it
disown -h %-
disown %-