[Seaside] jQuery equivalent of html scriptaculous updater

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Apr 12 16:29:46 UTC 2012

Hi Gastón,

>I never use Scriptaculous, but maybe something like this:
>http://demo.seaside.st/javascript/jquery/repeatedajaxcalls
>This example used the #JQLoad class.

Thanks for the post, I will take a look.  I used the scriptaculous updater
a few years ago.  Now, because scriptaculous and jQuery don't play nice
together and scriptaculous isn't as popular as jQuery, I would like to move
to jQuery.

The way I'm using scriptaculous updater is not an automatic update but one
where row or items are added to a table on a button click.  An Ajax call is
made to the server so the server knows what's going on and returns the row.

This works very well but I would like to find the jQuery equivalent.

Lou