R: [Seaside] Re: [Seaside-dev] Inserting JQuerySVG plug in

Holger Kleinsorgen h.kleinsorgen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:24:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

Lorenzo wrote

> Before all, thank you very much for your kindness and availability.
> I try to explain may problem in the general discussion, hoping this could
> be
> useful to someone.
> I have to insert a SVG object into JQUilayout for being able to receive
> return from SVG events.
> The item I need to build is an SVG to which I have to connect a slider for
> presenting the slider return value on SVG.
> I have already inserted into a JQUilayout pane the SVG standard example
> and
> everything is ok: the display is correct, but I am not able to set up a
> callback action.

I'm not sure if that is what you're looking for, but here's a rough sketch:

- a subclass of JQUILayout that renders the SVG examples:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21555916/smalltalk/JQSVGExample.st

- the SVG examples are not AJAX-ified, so callbacks like the anchors in the
Smiley example have to be AJAX-ified by replacing #callback: with an
appropriate AJAX request.