[Seaside] Squeak 4.3 and Seaside

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:03:29 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM,  <recursive68 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've downloaded squeak 4.3 (usually use Pharo but getting fed up with some
> packages I need not working with the latest version of Pharo) and then tried
> to install Seaside using the ConfigurationOfSeaside via Monticello. It fails
> to work, it seems problem is with Zinc-HTTP,

You can give WebClient a try [1], it should work and AFAIK ships with Squeak.

> plus Seaside Control panel doesn't work either.

That's likely an OB issue.

> DoI have to install an older version, or something or
> is Seaside only now supported on Pharo ?

It depends on what you mean by supported. We don't test on Squeak but
fix bugs where reported and possible. "It should work", but we didn't
test.

 [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/WebClient.html

Cheers
Philippe