[Seaside] Re: Magritte 3

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:46:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

does anyone know how Squeak specific the current implementation is? or in
> other words: how hard would it be to port that to VW?

As I mentioned in the video most of the work is isolated within
MAPragmaBuilder and I believe a previous version of Magritte has already
been ported to VW, so I imagine an initial port would be fairly
straightforward.

However adding refactoring work and the xml and json converting add-ons
could take add sometime.

Of course if anyone is willing to pay me to port to VW, I'll happily do the
work...

Nick