[Seaside] Magritte 3

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:37:46 UTC 2012

Hi Germán,

My apologies I've "fixed" ConfigurationOfMagritte
which ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic depends on so that Magritte will load on
Gemstone and I'd changed the configuration so that by default the Morphic
bindings don't load.

Try again with:

---

Gofer it
url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MagritteMagic';
package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic';
load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic) load.

(MMConference new location: 'Informatics forum'; talks: MMTalk all;
asMorph) addWindow; callInWorld

---

If you want to load Magritte without the MagritteMagic baggage but with
Morphic the following should work:

Gofer it
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte3';
load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic) project stableVersion load:
#( 'Magritte-Morph').

Cheers

Nick