[Seaside] ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project stableVersion load: #('Zinc-Seaside') results in an image without WAComponent

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jan 3 20:15:53 UTC 2012

Paul,

Sorry for the late reply ... I was taking a vacation last week ...

In general, if you load a specific package from a configuration (like 'Zinc-Seaside'), you will get that package plus the packages and projects that it directly depends upon loaded and nothing more...

If you want "Seaside loaded" then you need to think about what that means ... Do you want all of the Seaside packages loaded? Do you want the bare minimum of Seaside loaded? Do you want the standard Seaside packages loaded?

There are groups that you can use to perform the above operations, so you should decide which part of Seaside you want loaded and then include the optional packages as necessary:

  - `ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project stableVersion load: 'ALL'` will
    load all of the Seaside packages, including 'Zinc-Seaside'.

  - `ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project stableVersion load: #('Base' 'Zinc-Seaside')`
    will load the bare minimum of Seaside, plus 'Zinc-Seaside'.

  - `ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project stableVersion load: #('Core' 'Zinc-Seaside')`
    will load all of the standard Seaside packages, plus 'Zinc-Seaside'.

Dale