[Seaside] 10 reasons why I'm using Smalltalk for airflowing

Jon Paynter kittle31 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:50:37 UTC 2012

+500 for somebody who got started on the exact same hardware as I did.
Several months of chopping wood to earn that Extended Basic cartridge was
well worth it :)

Your comments on the debugger - in particular debugging web applications,
is what makes Smalltalk productivity shine.  i wish there was a really good
way to illustrate that -- Ive done the exact same thing:  Walkback in a web
app.  Fix my typo, and proceed.  user sees nothing but a pause.