[Seaside] How to convert a 1.4 Pharo Seaside image so that it will work with seasidehosting.st

Mark Andrew mark.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:09:44 UTC 2012

Thanks for your pointers guys. Unfortunately all I can see so far is that
my search space has exploded into a plethora of various possible
combination of Seaside Versions, Pharo/Squeak Versions and VM Versions. I
have started exploring this but am always coming up against syntax errors
and other weird stuff while trying to assemble the necessary components,
without even knowing if I am going along the right route.

I know this sounds like an appeal to be spoon-fed but what I really need is
a concrete set of instructions e.g.: "get this vm and this image from this
site and download the rest from the following Meta/Monticello repo. "

Thanks in advance for feeding me :-)  And I promise if I ever get it to
work I will write it all up so that you are pestered no more.