[Seaside] JQuery Dialog -Extensions with GMDraggableMarkers problem

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 1 16:57:58 UTC 2012

Ciao,

after one day of frustration for understand what generate the issue i test the web page with Firefox browser.

And as magic all work fine.

My test did with Safari 5.1.3 and i don't  know because some GEvent aren't are not right  managed.

	The dragend event aren't manage when move the marker into the maps canvas.

	After doble click on the marker the map canvas lose the control on the marker itself.

	If anyone have idea about the Safari ... ?

Some consideration about the browser to test the code ????   Safari - Firefox or  .......

Now the ajax request relative to the marker moving are right generating.

Sometime i close the Dialog relative to the google maps  before al the ajax request are managed.

In this case the browser open a dialog with the error:			readyState == 4 but xhr.status == 0

How i can manage this error?

	1) lose all the ajax request because i click the cancel button.

	2) attend the the ajax request termination before close the dialog when click the save button.

Thank Paul for your  indication.

Thank for any new consideration,

	Dario