[Seaside] answer: and jQuery

Malte Grunwald malte.grunwald at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:16:31 UTC 2012

Thank you so far,

the nick ager extension, sounds good, but I am working on Dolphin, so I
first have to implement it in Dolphin.
Another problem with dolphin is, the call: method does not work... so I
control my components with
/show: something onAnswer: [show: something onAnswer:[...]]/. It is the
only way it works with dolphin as I know.

What I tried is to change the value of a variable with ajax  in the
dialog and then refresh the component with javascript.
I have this code at the beginning of the renderContentOn:
/html form:
             [self variable
                 ifTrue:
                     [html XXXX callback:
                             [self answer: self soemthing]]]./

Do you have maybe an idea, what I can insert for XXXX to create an
event, to trigger the callback  without an actual user interaction?

Thank you guys!