[Seaside] answer: and jQuery

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:24:39 UTC 2012

Should be as simple as sticking the accordion into the #with: block or popping in a component containing the accordion. I have some code (at home) I can send you tonight.

(from memory)
html div
    script: (html jQuery dialog new
                                        ...options...
                                        with: [
                                            html div script: (html jQuery accordion new ...options...).
                                            " or alternately:
                                            html render: anAccordionComponent.
                                            "
                                        ]