[Seaside] Problems with Zinc and DigestAuthentication

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Tue May 22 08:57:06 UTC 2012

Dave,

On 21 May 2012, at 21:59, Dave wrote:

> Sven I'm gonna send you an email about the issue.
> Dave

Please try again after updating manually to the lastest Zn version:

Name: Zinc-HTTP-SvenVanCaekenberghe.278
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 22 May 2012, 10:48:12 am
UUID: 5c5f70f9-0f04-4941-a09a-cbf28ba154e4
Ancestors: Zinc-HTTP-SvenVanCaekenberghe.277

added multiline/continuation header line parsing to ZnHeaders;
added some extra guards to ZnDigestAuthenticator class>>#parseAuthRequest

Name: Zinc-Tests-SvenVanCaekenberghe.144