[Seaside] Beach parasol

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Wed Sep 26 14:52:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I finally got around to adding my conditional field to Deltawerken. This did not go as smoothly as hoped, so I started making tests using Beach Parasol.

Well it took some time before I found out why my AJAX did not work: one should configure the Test Application overriding "configureTestApp: testApp". None of the existing tests in Beach Parasol use AJAX. I guess I should also wait for my AJAX call to finish, but locally this does not seem a problem, so I ignore this problem for now.