[Seaside] Gettext and exporting po files

Chris cpmbailey at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 2 04:36:48 UTC 2013

You have to do something like TextDomainManager registerCategoryPrefix:
'My-Category-Prefix' domain: 'name'

WAGetTextExporter just allows Seaside to use the browser language to
translate things. I believe it exists in Seaside30Addons. Be aware I had
to do a little patching of Gettext to make it work with Pharo 2.0