[Seaside] Re: Problems with Postmark in Pharo 2.0 with and without Seaside

Dave lasmiste at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:39:54 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,
I've just posted on the pharo-users list, but I write that post here:
-----------------
Hi,
 I solved a couple of issues
1) I didn't see PMEmail is a JsonObject. Now I understand why selector
textBody: is not known by the system but it's valid.
2) The "NameLookupFailure: cannot resolve 'api.postmark.com'" is because
PMInterface class>>
defaultApiUrl
	^ 'http://api.postmark.com/'

instead of:

PMInterface class>>
defaultApiUrl
	^ 'http://api.postmarkapp.com/'

** Can anyone who has access to the project change it? **

With the change it works!

Paul, what's really weird is the set of packages loaded in the seaside
version (merges included) and the DNU GRPackage(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#includesSelector:ofClassName:

Dave

Paul DeBruicker wrote