[Seaside] onKeyUp: -> do check and enable button

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:03:32 UTC 2013

Hi Sabine

We use some similar code. I simply copied it from our productive environment, so you'll have to figure out the details for yourself :)
#customOrderCountChangedOn: basicly answers the script I pasted second.

html textInput
		id: 'custom-order-amount';
		onKeyUp: (self customOrderCountChangedOn: html).

(html evaluator
		callback: [ :script | self updateSideContainerOn: script ];
		callback: aBlock
			value: (html formElement id: id) value;
		yourself) asString

HTH (ask again if you're having troubles),
Max