[Seaside] Re: String concatenation in javascript

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Jun 4 07:08:52 UTC 2013

The JSObject>>, is for concatenating generated javascript expressions. If you want to generate a javascript expression that does string concatenation, you need to write actual javascript.
Afaik, there is no Seaside method to generate string concatenation expressions.

I'm not seeing the stuff you might have pasted in your email correctly, but this is how I would write your expression:

html anchor
	onClick: ((html jQuery id: 'textAreaId') value: (JSStream on: '$(''#textAreaId'').value()+''some text'' '));
	with: 'a label'.

cheers,
Johan