[Seaside] Re: Pharo 2.0 scriptaculous does not work

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 17:05:58 UTC 2013

On 06/07/2013 05:23 PM, Markus Fritsche wrote:
> 10.2s2 asMoney: #EUR prints EUR 10..20.20

Thats weird.  On Pharo 1.4 & 2 it prints:

 EUR 10.20

Which image and which version of the package is loaded in your image?

As to whether it should be a subclass of scaled decimal or not, I don't
know enough about the trade-offs to make a decision.  Its an old library
and I don't know the users but I'd expect itd be fine to change it.  If
you look at the #normalizeAmount: method it converts everything into a
Fraction internally.

I usually just use the ConvertableMoney/InexactMoney classes because I'm
just estimating across currencies anyways.

regardless, thanks for taking a look.

Paul