[Seaside] Css file from lighttpd server

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 12 09:05:41 UTC 2013

Ciao Paul,

	for now i add:

	 	mimetype.assign = (
				".css" => "text/css",	)

	to my lighttpd.conf file on MacBook system,  and it work fine.

I note difference from lighttpd  setup on MacBook 	and on Ubuntu system

On Ubuntu system 	the lighttpd.conf declare:

	#### external configuration files
	## mimetype mapping
	include_shell "/usr/share/lighttpd/create-mime.assign.pl"

and i think this manage some other type declarations.

I don't understund because this difference in the two system.

In any case thanks,

	Dario