[Seaside] Using 'anchor' to point to an already loaded component

Bahman Movaqar Bahman at BahmanM.com
Tue Jun 25 15:05:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Let's say I have a header on the website with a link "Home".  Now,
obviously, I want this "Home" to point to the root of the application.
How can I do this?

Doing the following, certainly -as I've already tried it- will cause an
infinite recursion :-)

<code>
  h anchor
    callback: [ self parent content: self parent ];
    with:  'Home'.
</code>

TIA,
--
Bahman Movaqar  (http://BahmanM.com)

ERP Evaluation, Implementation & Deployment Consultant
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)