[Seaside] Dropdown list with autocomplete?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 14:00:36 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I am searching for a dropdown list with autocomplete, ideally, already
integrated with seaside. I am experimenting with Twitter Bootstrap for some
part of the application so I saw there are a few projects like "Select2",
"typeahead", "Bootstrap Combobox", etc...they normall end up using
jquery.js. But none of them is already integrated in Seaside...

I saw JQueryWidgetBox, but in
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/JQueryWidgetBox
in the entry: Autocomplete
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-autocomplete/
If you follow that it says the plugin has been deprecated...

I am using Seaside 3.0. Anyway has a working dropdown list with
autocomplete?

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Mariano