[Seaside] Problem with checkbox of MACheckboxColumn

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 20:59:14 UTC 2013

Hi John, it seems you were right at the end.... I was not submitting the
form. But this is not all.

The original method was:

MACheckboxColumn >> renderCellFormContent: anObject on: html
html checkbox
value: (self isSelected: anObject);
callback: [ :value | self selectRow: anObject value: value ]

The only way I found to make it work is like this (notice the form, the
label and the submitOnClick)

renderCellFormContent: anObject on: html

html form: [
html label: [
html checkbox
submitOnClick;
value: (self isSelected: anObject);
callback: [ :value | self selectRow: anObject value: value ]]]

but #submitOnClick is deprecated. So I don't know how this is supposed to
be fixed without such a deprecation:

WAFormInputTag >> submitOnClick
self
greaseDeprecatedApi: 'WAFormInputTag>>#submitOnClick'
details: 'Use a dedicated Javascript library.'.
self onClick: 'submit()'

I have my own subclass of MACheckedColumn so I override this method. But I
wanted to fix it and commit for others.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com