[Seaside] Re: go into production to do list

MartinW wm at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 2 18:47:14 UTC 2013

Sabine Knöfel wrote
> Which image do you use as base image for deployment?

My deployed Seaside application runs still Pharo 1.4 Summer Edition.
And yes, i also feel loading all the code takes too long. But it got faster
recently in 2.0.
You probably also know the readymade and sometimes broken Seaside jobs on
the Pharo contributions Jenkins Server?
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/

I would also be interested reading how the deployment process is for
projects like Smalltalkhub or commercial Seaside applications.