[Seaside] [Seaside News] Smalltalkhub, ConfigurationOfSeaside3, Seaside3.1

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Sep 14 08:33:39 UTC 2013

Hi Seasiders,

The Seaside repository moved to Smalltalkhub, a new ConfigurationOfSeaside3 was created and Seaside 3.1 is in release candidate mode.

Current stable release for all platforms is 3.0.8 (with a final bugfix release 3.0.9 coming up).
Seaside 3.1 has all tests green on Pharo 1.4 and 2.0. We are working on Gemstone and Squeak

Seaside and all Seaside team curated projects can be found here:
	http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside

We have grouped all Metacello configurations for these projects in a single repository:
	http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main

Important: there now is a single configuration for both Seaside 3.0 and Seaside 3.1: ConfigurationOfSeaside3

To load current stable Seaside 3.0.8:

	Gofer new
		url: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
		load.
	((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: #stable) load

To load Seaside 3.1.0:

	((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: '3.1.0') load

Stay tuned for a follow-up email on Seaside3.1

For the Seaside team,
Johan, Philippe, Dale, John