[Seaside] including javascript and static files in a project.

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 12:55:09 UTC 2013

thanks!

this is about where everything was a while back. i don't like using
WaFileLibrary, because then you get stuck editing a string in st. i would
much rather let a designer use whatever tools they want to edit there
files. the same with javascript files..

C just seems really hard to manage.. especially on a team of three or four
specialized roles..

----