[Seaside] jQuery tutorial

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 23:00:18 UTC 2013

Not a tutorial per se but you could always look at how the widgets and
examples in the JQueryWidgetBox project are implemented:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/JQueryWidgetBox

There are 32 to choose from right now. I think each widget has a
functional example.  Also there is a link on that page to a forum post
that describes how to add your own.

Good luck