[Seaside] General table/tree display of XML or JSON?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:08:50 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I am writing a client of a restful API and the results are either XML or
JSON. One thing I wanted to do is a very simple generic/automatic
table/tree view of the results. You know, something easy as an html table
where first column is tag name and second column is value, and one row per
tag. Of course, some tags are "complex" since they actually aggregate other
tags. So if the table could actually be a tree, that would be cool.

Seems there are lots of jquery plugins or similar stuff. Is there something
already integrated in Seaside?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano