[Seaside] Generate Excel documents from Seaside (Pharo)

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:23:50 UTC 2014

Thanks for all your responses.

I'll take a look into Tobias' work. It is the kind of solution I'm
interested in. If I can "untie" it from Magritte, then better. :)

Sending CSV contents disguised as an application/vnd.ms-excel is a
trick that doesn't work always, particularly if the content is not in
the expected encoding (which is not UTF-8, but Windows1252 or
similar).

Best regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo