[Seaside] Under Pharo 3 how to see the Seaside Control Panel ?

Rene Mages (ramix) pharo at rmages.com
Thu Feb 6 16:08:27 UTC 2014

Hello seasiders,

Under Ubuntu 13.04 my apache2 is perfectly responding (port 8080) but
nothing visible has happened when I have evaluated in a  workspace :
       ZnZincServerAdaptor startOn: 8080
I have checked that Zinc package is present in my pharo image ( I am
running Pharo 3 ) :
     http://www.ffii.fr/ramix/pharo/ZnZincServerAdaptor.png

When I follow step by step the directives of this page :
       http://www.seaside.st/download/pharo
in particular :
  Starting the Zinc Web Server
      Open the ’Seaside Control Panel’ in the ’Tools’ submenu of the
’World’ menu
I can't see the Seaside Control Panel in the submenu 'Tools' :
      http://www.ffii.fr/ramix/pharo/SeasideControlPanel.png

Thx for your help
--
All the best