[Seaside] Pier and TFLogin?

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:04:54 UTC 2014

i have not tried this yet.. i think the only part to keep an eye on is how
both apps handle sessions.. if they can both share the same session object,
it might all work itself out.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Jupiter Jones <jupiter.jones at mail.com>wrote:

> Hi Sergio,
>
> This is also what I'd like to do. Have you had any further feedback?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jupiter
>
> On 31 Dec 2013, at 6:59 am, sergio_101 <sergio.rrd at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> i am currently developing a site that will be using TFLogin (
> http://www.squeaksource.com/@7r2w8vNmFF2sfsxC/RT096DBW) for
> authentication, the ability to edit user accounts, and edit a small amount
> of data.
>
> the site will have a fair amount of content, also..
>
> i was wondering if i could possibly use pier for the content parts, and
> TFLogin to handle the accounts of users who will be handling only tiny bits
> of their own objects..
>
> does this sound doable?
>
> thanks!
>

> --
> ----
> peace,
> sergio

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
#BitMessage BM-2D8VWUJSS41RFKh1ec83preVabHrnniExa

http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com