[Seaside] ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer for Pharo 3

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Feb 14 22:17:44 UTC 2014

On 14 Feb 2014, at 23:07, Sebastian Sastre <sebastian at flowingconcept.com> wrote:

> Then loaded the stable version (it warns about BlockContext

Hm, I did not define a #stable version for Pharo3.
Oh well, I guess it does not hurt in this case. I added it now.

> then the lastVersion and it could not resolve about DinamicBindings

ouch, leading space in copy/paste _and_ forgotten to copy to the repo...
I guess it's getting a bit too late to quickly do these things...

> maybe the merge didn’t go well because of that dates you mention?

hm... I tried loading the packages and did not get that.
Perhaps you were loading the previous ones given the troubles above?

Hope it works now!
Johan