[Seaside] jquery ajax responses?

sol tourne tournesolo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 14:05:31 UTC 2014

hello --

I would appreciate help for what seems like a simple ajax procedure:
submitting a value, capturing the response and displaying that response.
More concretely, I have a simplified test page with just an input (say
textarea), a div, and a button. When the button is clicked, I want it to
grab the content of the input, ajax it to the seaside server and then
display the response of the ajax call in the div. What would be the
simplest and most elegant way of achieving that?

thanks!
ts