[Seaside] Fwd: [Job] netstyle.ch is hiring!

jsavidge at texas.net jsavidge at texas.net
Mon Feb 17 02:44:55 UTC 2014

Greetings,

A notice about this position has been added to the Smalltalk Jobs blog:

     http://www.SmalltalkJobs.com

And it will be featured as part the Smalltalk Jobs Report audio segment
of this week’s Independent Misinterpretations podcast:

     http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?searchCategory=podcast

James T. Savidge, [jsavidge at texas.net], Sunday, February 16, 2014
--

“Don’t worry Bob. Here’s what to do. ... Raise the Exception, walkback,
and nobody gets hurt.”

Begin forwarded message: