[Seaside] Bootstrap implementations, pros and cons?

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:24:55 UTC 2014

I'm migrating from Gaston's Twitter Bootstrap [1] implementation to
the one referenced by QCMagritte [2], but when trying to migrate a few
tbAlert references I found that [2] uses a completely different
approach than [1] and also Torsten's version [3].

Torsten's version seem to be more organized, and documented. The
examples are better too.

Besides that difference in the use of Decorations for alerts, they do
basically the same thing. Do QCMagritte use [2] for a particular
reason?

configuration, which is okay as far as you're using it.

Regards!

Refs:
[1] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~GastonDallOglio/TBootstrap
[2] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/TwitterBootstrap.html