[Seaside] Re: Seaside Book Magritte Example Adapted to Magritte 3

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Thu Feb 20 22:11:37 UTC 2014

Hi Bruce,

How did you load Magritte and Seaside in Pharo 3?
Your installation is incomplete.

The forum image at
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Forum/
seems to have what you want (and some more).
If you start at the ConfigurationOfForum you'll
be able to follow what needs loading.

In that image, asComponent is defined on Object
in the *magritte-seaside-converting.method category.
The method is defined in Monticello package
Magritte-Seaside-DiegoLont.356.mcz

The note by agarcia on how to load Magrite is no longer
valid. Development of both Seaside and Magritte
movedfrom squeaksource to smalltalkhub

Stephan Eggermont