[Seaside] Re: Bootstrap implementations, pros and cons?

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Thu Feb 20 22:47:24 UTC 2014

Tobias wrote
>[2] is aimed at Magritte specifically, which Torsten left out in [3]
>for good reasons.

[2] actually should work fine without Magritte. The examples are
Magritte based though. Torsten decided to do a new implementation
of a newer version of Twitter Bootstrap, with a similar, but different
API, instead of migrating [2] to the newer version.
Diego and I are rebuilding the Magritte support on top of it,
making sure that it doesn't interfere with the base. Torsten decided
he doesn't want the Magritte support in the same repository.
When it works, QCMagritte will use [3] and [4]. We're already pretty
close, but not everything is working yet.

Stephan

[4] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/BootstrapMagritte