[Seaside] ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer for Pharo 3

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Feb 22 20:03:37 UTC 2014

Coming back to the original question:

I (obviously) don't have a problem collaborating on a Kom project repository that is located outside of the Seaside team repository.
But I don't have the extra free cycles to try to merge the different versions right now.
I don't have an opinion on it either, except that it is necessary for any maintainer of a project referencing Kom that the original ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer versions in the metacello configuration.

Johan