[Seaside] Lazy initialized

Dalarna Ors dalarna1907 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 13:18:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

As I'm not smalltalk king yet I have some "struggle" with some stuffs from
the tutorial.

In this text author write about  lazy initialized .

"
To connect the listed tasks to our newly created task editor we have to add
an instance variable taskEditor to ourStRootComponent and create the
accessors for it. In addition, it should be lazy initialized with an empty
instance ofStTaskEditor. Of course, we could create a new instance for
every edit request and thus get rid of the variable, but this would be an
unnecessary overhead of object creation.
"

How should I write the code ?

//Dal.