[Seaside] [ANN] Bootstrap 0.7 with TB v3.1.1.

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Sun Feb 23 21:52:12 UTC 2014

Hi Torsten,

Excellent news, I was about to ask for an upgrade but you deliver it already !

One suggestion: since bootstrap 3+ is mobile-first responsive, would it not make sense to add the following for better results on smartphones/tablets:

updateRoot: htmlRoot
  super updateRoot: htmlRoot.
  "..."
  htmlRoot meta
    name: 'viewport';
    content: 'width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no'

Anyway, that is what I am doing. It would make the online demo better, I think.

Thanks again.

Sven