[Seaside] [ANN] Bootstrap 0.7 with TB v3.1.1.

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Feb 24 18:35:04 UTC 2014

Esteban wrote:
>Is there a way to use Bootstrap 2.x or is it 3.x only?

My Seaside related wrapper project "Bootstrap" was started with 3.x from Twitter
Bootstrap and all test cases I implemented relate to Twitter Bootstrap 3.x examples.

Moving to this new library was one of the reasons for implementing it - see the docu
on the STHub project site.

I doubt that 3.x is compatible with 2.x - since many CSS classes were changed in
3.x by the Twitter Bootstrap project and the new version is more optimized to be "mobile first".

Note that the 2.x is no longer officially supported, see (http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/)
so you should move if you have an old project.

Bye
Torsten