[Seaside] Logging out from a session in 3.1

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:38:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I migrated to Seaside 3.1 and now the session behaves differently.

My session class had a #logout method which did:

#logout
  self unregister.
   self redirectTo: '/', (WADispatcher default nameOfHandler: self application)

But now there is no #redirectTo: in the WASession hierarchy. How can I
implement the same functionality?

Also if I unregister, there is no handler installed, and self
application returns nil, and #nameOfHandler: throws an exception.

What is the proper way of performing this in Seaside 3.1?

Esteban A. Maringolo