[Seaside] Re: Updating title tag dynamically

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 27 21:51:05 UTC 2014

And the other issue is what follows after the

     html anchor onClick: (blah);

?

In this example:

     v1 := JSStream on: 'document.title = "', self displayString,'";'.
     html anchor
         onClick: v1;
         with: 'v1'.
     html break.

     v2 := JSStream on: 'document.title = ', self displayString,';'.
     html anchor
         onClick: v2;
         with: 'v2'.
     html break.

     v3 := JSStream on: 'document.title = ', self displayString,';'.
         html anchor
         onClick: v3;
         callback: [];
         with: 'v3'.
     html break.

     v4 := JSStream on: 'document.title = "', self displayString,'";'.
         html anchor
         onClick: v4;
         callback: [];
         with: 'v4'.

v1 works.
v2 fails for the missing double-quotes.
v3 and v4 fail since the onClick is pre-empted by the callback:

Cheers,
Bob