[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.1 and 3.0.10 release

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:20:53 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

In the ConfigurationOfSeaside3>>#

this line:

	spec package: 'WebClient-Seaside' with: [ spec requires: #('WebClient
Project' 'Seaside-Core') ].

should've been this:

		spec
				package: 'WebClient-Seaside'
				with: [ spec repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/WebClient'.
					    spec requires: #('WebClient Project' 'Seaside-Core') ].

I've uploaded a working configuration here:

MCHttpRepository
	location:
'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main'
	user: ''
	password: ''

Let me know if you find other errors.  Sorry for the delay.

Paul

Bob Arning-2 wrote