[Seaside] web demo

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 22:45:23 UTC 2014

Having an error, open a debugger in the image side, fix the error,
rewind the stack, and get the response on the client side.

Last week I was working in the API of my app, and because I had set a
timeout of 30 seconds I tried to do the above cycle before the
timeout. Sometimes I did. It was fun. :)

Regards!
Esteban A. Maringolo