[Seaside] Javascript calls through jQuery

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:27:49 UTC 2014

Good day Johan,

I thought WAButtonTag was push by default, I didn't check.

I moved the #json: method from JQGetJson to JQAjax, and chained
#serializeForm and #json: on the same ajax object and it worked.
Thanks!

I don't know how Seaside manages to read the serialized form values
from the query string, but in this very moment I don't care much
either :)

By now it works as expected. I'll surely come back later with more questions.

Thanks again.

ps: Is the #json: method going to be added to Seaside-Jquery main trunk?
Esteban A. Maringolo