[Seaside] Removing full refresh

bobn at rogers.com bobn at rogers.com
Mon Mar 24 13:30:10 UTC 2014

Thanks Johan, that works nicely. It's a matter of replacing the script callback: with script add:

html jQuery this
    autocomplete
        autoFocus: true;
        search: [:string | self getNextBlockWithSearch: string]
        labels: [:each | each displaySelectionRow]
        callback: [:value :script |
                script add: (self ...code that does the callback updateValue: behaviour and runs 'load html: [:renderer | '...)]

vs.

html jQuery this
    autocomplete
        autoFocus: true;
        search: [:string | self getNextBlockWithSearch: string]
        labels: [:each | each displaySelectionRow]
        callback: [:value :script |
                script callback: [self updateValue: value]]   <-- does the full page refresh

Bob Nemec
(Murtaza and I were working on the same problem)