[Seaside] Why could a POST take too much?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:42:38 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have a strange situation. I have the main menu of my app built with
Bootstrap NavBar. It is a form, and a button per "menu item". Buttons are
NavbarButton. Now what is strange is that it takes quite some time to
render some of the menu items. Using internet browser dev tools I can see
that requests are usually fast, however, for certain specific menu items,
the POST takes quite some time. For example, there are 2 or 3 menu items
where the post takes 3 seconds!!!!    Normally, I know how to profile/debug
slow requests (I can profile #handleRequest: etc) but I am clueless how to
profile this problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,

--