[Seaside] JQuery load question

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Mon May 19 13:07:22 UTC 2014

Sven,

If I understand correctly, what you'd like to do is to replace the
contents of a text input, and therefor you do not need to render
anything on the server side, right?

So you'd like to call $('#foo').value("myModel displayString"); - is
that correct?

To me this sounds like you need to do an ajax call that returns just the
string and onComplete: replaces the contents of the text input.

Joachim